Donation Proposal Guidelines
Saint Benjamin Brewing loves to support non-profits and we are very engaged in both local and national charities. However, as a small brewery, our resources are are not endless; donations are limited based on an internal monthly budget. As of August 2018, organizations seeking a donation from Saint Benjamin Brewing will be required to submit a Donation Proposal via the form below in order for your request to be considered.
- This proposal must be submitted 30 days in advance of the event.
- Your organization must be 501(c)3 or 501(c)6 certified.
- You must provide proof that you have obtained proper permits from the Liquor Control Board allowing you to legally serve alcohol at your event.
In your proposal, please also include the following information.
- Name of your organization.
- The cause or purpose of your organization.
- Describe the event. Include date, time and location.
- Explain what you plan on achieving with this event and the dollar amount you expect to raise.
- The number of people you expect to attend.
- What you want donated by Saint Benjamin Brewing.
- How you plan on acknowledging this donation at your event.
- And finally, please include your name, position in this organization, contact number, and your organization’s physical address and website URL.
Proposal submissions will be evaluated as they are received and may take upwards of 14 days for a response. All criteria listed above must be included for consideration without exception.
For other inquiries, please go to our contact page
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.